Sunday, April 7, 2024

Setting Benchmarks

Setting Benchmarks

Dart Madness Tour 2024 - Event 02
Sat, 6 April 2024
https://tv.dartconnect.com/event/dmad24e02

Top 4 ...I'll take it. I didn't have expectations for the day. I was there to establish numbers and see what condition my condition is in. 


It was there for the taking, I just needed to take it. 
Leaves room for improvements, win or lose.


It was a day of, "Run What you Brung". I would always produce a few bad rounds in every leg. I did manage to do well on doubles. 

My take away is, when ever you start a training program, it's take 1 step back and take 2 forward. Don't expect immediate improvements. 

What does 64.46 mean?
It means I average between 21 to 24 darts. So the next logical step is between 18 and 21 dats. I must eliminate 3 dart per leg, or 1 turn. the Darts Madness finals are in November. It will be interesting to see what happens. 




No comments:

Post a Comment