Monday, April 15, 2024

Darts Madness 03 Joplin VFW

Darts Madness 03 Joplin, VFW 

The Round Robin:  With better than normal participation, we used every board in the venue. So there were no warmup boards available, So that counts for the lower than average averages. 

Knockout bracket: Went out first round. I played a lot last week. I got a little bit tired. The last 

I did better than average on Tuesday. My thought is was because of the tournament the Saturday before. 

Last Tuesdays result. I shot better than usual Tuesday. I suspect because of all the competitive darts last weekend.  It's always 2 steps forward, 3 steps back with darts. It's not a straight linear progression. In this way, forward progression can be seen as regression. 


If Pool Tables were a Pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment