Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October 1

October
"OctoberAnd the trees are stripped bareOf all they wearWhat do I care?
OctoberAnd kingdoms riseAnd kingdoms fallBut you go onAnd on"

Doesn't Oct mean 8? Shouldn't it be Dec ember 10, instead Oct ober 8?  Did someone sneak in 2 extra months in on us somewhere?  

For 5 years I've been maintaining the same averages. So what's the point of Wash, Rinse, Repeat?
To get better, I'm going to have to start practicing, and not just warming up. Warming up isn't practice. I will have to plan practices with purpose. Quality Darts vs. Quantity Darts.

Not only that, but what about the body. The thing throwing the darts?  What if I improved in these 6 areas

                                                 Endurance
              Endurance Speed                Muscle Endurance 
 Strength                            Power                                Speed

Not to mention Stretching to increase flexibility, and a healthy diet? Feel Better Play Better. 

My player rating is right around 80 plus or minus, I'd like to get it to 90 this next year. I've had nights at 90, but never a league. 






No comments:

Post a Comment