Monday, May 27, 2024

Cosmo Fights (Air and Regular)

 Cosmo Fights (Air and Regular)
(revisited)
Cosmo Air flights ...Clear like glass

See look at that. 

The spinning shafts are identical to the fixed, only the spinning is rounded at the top, and polished instead or rough.

Regular flights on the left, AIR flights on the left







I had been using the old school folding poly flights and nylon shafts because I think they fly better than molded flights. I felt like molded flights were slow so to speak. I had the same length shaft and flight, but something was different. Most of the top pros still use folding flights. so I went back to them a couple months ago. in my opinion they seem slow because of the thickness of the flight. I also like to keep the fins at 90 degrees so I use flight protectors ...that fall off after a while. Not pictured are the stem rings that will also fall off. If there was something better, which brings me back to molded flights. Oy Vey!
So I tried the Cosmo Air Flights. They are thin and fly a lot like poly flights. So what's bad about them? MAKE NOT MISTAKE, FLIGHTS AND SHAFTE ARE CONSUMABLES. 
They don't last forever. You have to be careful with how you store AIR flights. If you lay them down, they will bend and lose their 90 degrees. the regular flights are a bit thicker and you don't have be as vigilant. Also the simplicity of the system, they just slide on the shaft and lock on. That will loosen up after time and they with start popping off. 

No system is perfect, and like always I imagine I'll change again, but for now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment