Saturday, November 19, 2022

An Adventure at Boudreaux's Cajun Restaurant and Bill's Pub

An Adventure at Boudreaux's Cajun Restaurant and Bill's Pub
A company man till the end.

Our shoes. I hope you don't spend too much time looking at this picture.

They don't make them like this anymore. Boudreaux's was established in 2001 by the Founder Robert Boudreau. All the character and charm you would expect from one of these old town building.

Gator Bites and Bar Trash. Well if there was any place I'm going to eat Alligator it's gonna be here with my Alligator Sherpa Josh.  He said it was excellent. Tastes like Chicken, a little chewy.

What the door says ...what more do you need to know? What's the point in going someplace, if it's just going to be different?

7 boards total. It's a good space. A welcoming atmosphere.

Perfectly Bulbous ....Look I fit in the template to prove it.

The Lovely Lovely Stephanie. We didn't know it, but her night was going to get a lot better.

#horizondarts #laserdarts ...That's all!

How do you go to St. joe and not see these two? Derek and Jenni. oh course Stephanie behind me, and and out of focus Melody. Why is she the only one out of focus? I know she is short, but is she in some way related to Big Foot?   “I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.” — Mitch Hedberg,

"I'm not evil, just slightly bent and very twisted" - Snidley Whiplash

Oh look the winners. Chad & Stephanie. Told you the night was going to get better.

The Bills Crew ...Well what was left around the wee hours of the tournament.

I'm in the back seat, got nothing to do for 45min. Let the hazing begin ...Poor Josh

Proverbs 16:27-29
27 Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.
28 An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends.
29 Wickedness loves company—and leads others into sin.

Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Poupon? Hurry up Josh, I'm getting cold inside your car, that you are putting gas in. "I'm feeling very inconvenienced, that you did all this for me". What's the point in helping someone out, if it's just going to help them out?

ARE WE NOT ENTERTAINED! What is a gas pump, if it doesn't have Television/monitor/jobby? Electronic and Gasoline goes together like Hotdogs & Ice cream. ....Someone say Hotdogs?


No comments:

Post a Comment