Saturday, December 26, 2020

Messenger Steel Tip Dart #2

You didn't miss the review of the Messenger Steel Tip #1. I'm starting with #2 because I like them.  Now the details.
Messenger Steel Tip Dart #2
80% Tungsten
Featuring Shark Cuts and Aggressive Knurl
Even weighted
Weights:  24 & 26 gm
SKU: MES-2
MSRP: $87.80
These really functional dart cases come with the darts. They keep your flights square and from getting beat up. I didn't know how functional they were until I got one. Very Handy.

At 80% tungsten it's a little bigger bigger than the 90% dart. I hit a few 180's with them the first dart. I think they are just as functional as a 90% tungsten dart. Maybe even more functional because the bigger size, depending on how you grip the dart, gives you more control. 



It's a grippy dart with distinctive, repeatable, grip points. What more can I say about it? I throw Laserdarts, "Silver Eagles. I chose to try these first, because of the 3 different styles, this one is the most like the "Silver Eagle". I think one reason people change darts, is because their dart becomes tot familiar, and they stop thinking about how they grip the dart. I had a run in practice with them of 5 ton+ scores in a row and the 6th was an 85. That's pretty good consistency for throwing a dart I've only had 2 days to try out. I might just keep them and change to a new dart.

No comments:

Post a Comment